Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blurriness in new glasses/ headaches?

I know similar questions have been answered, but I've seen some mixed replies and wanted a response tailored to my situation.

I have a prescription pair of glasses, with a long-sighted lens for my left eye and nothing for my right eye (my lazy eye).
They were recommended to me after complaining of headaches often and issues with reading at an angle. The time before I was offered glasses but declined; they said I was short-sighted, but I forgot to mention the headaches, and most recently they did do more tests. The back of my eyes are healthy.

I also mentioned that I have difficulty reading in both strong light and in darkness, shadowing (e.g in reflections, or white text on black), I also referenced the rare black dots or sunshine spots I got in summer.

There is a chance that the lens does not suit me. When questioned the vision given by different lenses I wasn't sure if I could refer back to a previous lens, for example lens 5 is better than lens 6 - but lens 2 was better than them both.

I have had the glasses a while now, not that I have worn them much. Both up-close and afar everything is not as sharp, and when reading the monitor right now the words become blurry and stretch upward.

Please help, and thank you in advance :).
>>> Blurriness in new glasses/ headaches?