Saturday, June 22, 2013

What are some good contact lens brands?

I know that contacts feel differently for everyone, but I really need to change from the brand I'm wearing right now.

I have had contacts for about 8 years (since I was 10) and I've never had a problem. This year, the brand that I've always used had been discontinued so my eye doctor prescribed me a new brand and prescription. I had problems with it, went back, and she changed the prescription back to what it was before and told me I should be good. That was about a week ago and I'm still having problems.My vision is pretty blurry to the point where I have trouble reading. I really need to find a brand that works for me and it's hard to schedule an appointment with my eye doctor so I'm not sure what to do.

См. статью: What are some good contact lens brands?